Transfer/New Students

New students are required to bring the following documents upon enrollment:
  1. Current Utility Bill (Gas, Electric, or Water, dated within 30 days of enrollment and in the parent's name)
  2. Official Immunization Record
  3. Official Birth Certificate
  4. Report Card/Withdrawal Form from previous school
  5. Individualized Education Plan (IEP), if applicable
  6. Legal Custody Paper, if applicable
  7. Parent/Legal Guardian ID
  8. SOL scores, if transferring from public school within the state of Virginia